Milan, September 9, 2021 – Providing users with a more fluid, immediate and digitised user experience, ready to respond to the new requirements imposed by the evolution of electric mobility. This is the primary objective that prompted Be Charge to renew its smartphone app, introducing new functions and a new, even simpler and more intuitive user experience.
The ‘Be Charge’ smartphone app is now available on iOS and Android stores with a completely new look, adding new and useful features for an even smoother user experience for electric mobility users. Registering is now even easier, thanks to the new interface that allows you to filter Be Charge and partner charging points according to various parameters, such as kW power, availability and 24-hour accessibility.
The new app also allows you to set up your favourite charging stations, select your battery level during charging for more accurate charging estimates and manage your battery-powered vehicles in a completely redesigned and improved section.
The new features of the “Be Charge” app are detailed below:
- Registration: thanks to the new interface, an even simpler and more intuitive user experience makes it easier to welcome new customers who are registering for the first time on the Be Charge app.
- Map filters: you can search for inlets by availability, power, 24-hour accessibility, select those managed by Be Charge and/or those that are interoperable.
- Vehicle management: the specific section for entering your vehicle data has been improved and can now accommodate multiple vehicles with extensive customisation possibilities and the possibility of monitoring the recharging process according to the characteristics of the cars installed, filtering the available columns according to the socket fitted to the car and estimating the recharging speed according to the characteristics of the car, as well as another set of customised data in the recharging history.
- Socket preview: the specifications of a socket can be viewed in a totally new interface, showing price, availability, the number of charging points available and their charging speed, the type of socket and the distance between the user and the socket.
- Tariffs: a brand new tariff management section makes it easy to choose the most suitable recharging solutions for each customer’s use of electric vehicles. New tariffs have been added to the flat tariffs already available in order to meet the needs of all e-drivers.
- Support: A completely revised support section assists customers in all steps of the charging process and provides access to Be Charge’s 24/7 telephone support.
“Be Charge’s constant commitment to speeding up the transition to aware and sustainable mobility also involves investments not only in the exponential expansion of its recharging network, but also in the development of the technological tool used to make the most of the recharging experience, namely our App. – says Paolo Martini, CEO of Be Charge. “The accessibility of the infrastructure for our customers will now be even simpler, more intuitive and faster thanks to the new ‘Be Charge’ app that we have just launched on the Apple and Android App Stores”.